What My Health Guide Can be Used For
My Health Guide can be helpful in a large number of different contexts. We’ve included a small selection of examples from existing users, please get in touch with us and let us know how you use My Health Guide.
- Use My Health Guide as a diary to record feelings of anxiety or depression. Similarly My Health Guide can be used as a food diary to take pictures and record what you eat and drink each day.
- Record videos of correct wheelchair usage so that your carers know how to keep you in comfortable positions.
- Use My health Guide to record important health information. When you visit hospital (either as an outpatient or because you’re admitted) My Health Guide can help you explain your situation to hospital staff.
It’s excellent and very easy to use. It gets the thumbs up from me!
Charlotte Slaney, Service User, Millers Day Centre, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Use My Health Guide to keep track of the activity groups you attend and what you do in each group.
- Record your favourite activities: playing football; going to the beach; meeting friends.
- Use My Health Guide to let others know particular music, books or films that you enjoy.
- Record the things you want to say in a meeting before you go (for example, with your GP, or with your Dentist). Play the recording in the meeting to let your health professional know.
- If your health professional is happy to, record your meetings with them so that you remember what they said after you leave the meeting.
- Share boxes with health professionals, family and friends so that they can keep in touch with you and what you’re up-to.
- My Health Guide’s remote interface lets shared users push messages to you in the app. You can choose whether you want to keep those messages or not.
- Take a picture of your hairdresser’s in My Health Guide, and the way you have your hair cut. New carers will know where to take you next time you need a trim.
To find out more about how My Health Guide is used, and how the app can help you, someone you know, or your organisation, please contact us.